I am a long-term resident of Kamloops. I have 20 years of experience in the local media which has given me valuable insight into specific neighborhoods and demographics.
Previous real estate licensing in the Okanagan Valley and numerous personal real estate investments in the Kamloops area demonstrated my continued interest in the local real estate market.
I am acutely aware of the available marketing tools to provide optimum exposure for every listing. Decades of service as a professional photographer has given me the skills to provide quality images and produce a professional presentation of any property. Experience with video and editing will help me take listings a step further and a leading edge website helps me distribute these collections.
I understand that there is more to selling a home than just filling out a listing agreement. I promise to assist sellers in determining a fair and competitive market price, provide proper and widespread marketing, as well as professional guidance at all stages of the process.
Most sellers are also going to be buyers. I’m here to help if this is unfamiliar territory. We can work through the many hoops which might include mortgage suppliers, mortgage terms, avoiding penalties, closing and possession dates, bridge financing, moving arrangements, cleaning services, home inspections, appraisals and more.
Real estate is often the largest single investment in our lives and should always be taken seriously. I will never attempt to push you into a deal you are not feeling comfortable with. I have always worked hard to keep clients as friends into the future. I don’t expect you to find your dream home on your own, searching the internet. I offer old school dedication and will add my personal recommendations to those of your own. It’s important to me that you not only find the right home but also the right neighborhood where you and/or your family will feel connected to your community.
If I’m doing my job properly then my
clients will have no hesitation in referring me business. It’s this
relationship which will ensure my viability as a successful and respected
realtor for years to come.
What’s in a name? Lots!
Well-known business people, realtors, media personalities and others benefit greatly from name recognition. Years of being in the spotlight has attached a level of trust and respect to these individuals which inspires people to want to do business with them. I don’t consider myself to be a celebrity but I have gathered considerable name recognition over the years as a previous member of the Kamloops media, enough to garner an appreciable measurement of trust.
- Previously licensed with Royal LePage/Sutton Group
- 30 years of experience in media, mostly with daily newspapers
- Photographed upscale projects and helped prepare several winning entries in Keystone Building Awards competition (CHBA-CI)
- Promotional/marketing photography has included local builders, Western Canada Theatre, CN People Magazine (Alpha Presse)
- Marketing photography has included showcasing Plaza Heritage Hotel, Holiday Inn Express – Kamloops, Ramada Inn – Kamloops, Sun Peaks Delta Hotel (CP Images) and others
- Production experience with photography/layout of several special sections including those created for builders, service groups, real estate organizations and others
- Thompson Rivers University, Alumni Awards events and other publications